Do you have an interest in joining us as a
Part Time Customer Service Representative (CSR)
CALL TO APPLY (833) 682-6330
- Various schedules are available. Let’s see if your availability matches our open time slots.
- On a scheduled basis averaging a total of 10-24 hours per week.
- Part-time — work remotely — Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- Monitor our email inbox and phone line for new work orders
- Update our client’s portals
- Schedule work orders with homeowners/tenants
- Various administrative tasks
- A mature, reliable, professional
- No drama, office politics
- Detailed, accurate
- Competent with computer and (VOIP) phone (works on a cell phone or computer headset)
- Clean background, pass a drug test
- Anywhere with a reliable connection to the Internet (for computer and phone)
We provide garage door repair services through our team of technicians located in several large cities around the country.
This part-time position relieves our primary CSR staff during non-prime hours. There’s not high level of activity or volume, but we have to meet the response windows set by our clients.
In addition, you will help us with various administrative tasks.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
This Job Is:
- A job for which military-experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Communication method(s) used: