We are a family-owned and operated company
We are a family-owned and operated company headquartered in Austin, Tx, with local branches in multiple cities including Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Fort Worth, Atlanta, and Tampa.
Our company was founded on a business model focused on serving clients who manage residential properties. As our systems and processes improved, many of our national clients encouraged our geographic expansion.
As a side benefit of having to compete for additional work from these clients, it became essential that we deliver our services better, faster, and cheaper.
The payoff for constant improvement in these three areas increases sales from these clients. It also gives us a substantial competitive advantage in working with consumers. We are rolling out our B-2-C model in Austin and San Antonio, TX, that will leverage the competitive strengths we developed in our B-2-B model.
ServiceBasix only provides the best and highest quality garage door products from the top garage door brands. We are known for providing only the best value for the money. We offer FREE estimates and FREE professional advice as well.
See What Our Customers Are Saying
We GUARANTEE Our Work
We GUARANTEE to service our manufacturer’s warranties, including
lifetime warranties. Can you ask for more?
Call us now at 833-222-2749 and experience 100% customer satisfaction.
Meet Our Founders
Since 2003, our founders have been affiliate members of NARPM – National Association of Residential Property Managers. The National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM®) is an association of real estate professionals who know first-hand the unique problems and challenges of managing single-family and small residential properties.
Fred has over 40 years of broad business experience as an executive with domestic and international organizations and as an owner/operator of many successful service businesses. Fred is excited about building a national leader in the garage door industry.
John has been an entrepreneur since his early 20’s growing his franchise, which spanned from coast to coast. His vast management experience in a wide array of industries is essential to helping us achieve our goals.
You can expect our staff to:
- Communicate their arrival and departure so you can plan your day.
- Have a clean, neat, and professional appearance with a proper uniform and installer identification.
- Walk the project with you and explain the scope of work and necessary steps (e.g. evaluating access to the work area).
- Show respect for you, your home, and your property.
- Keep you informed of the status of the project and answer any questions that might arise.
- Perform quality work to your expectations and to industry standards.
- Complete the work in a timely manner.
- Review the completed project with you and answer any questions you may have.
- Ensure all product paperwork is in your possession upon completion of the project.
- Leave all work areas clean and free of debris. Remove all installation trash and debris from the jobsite.
We carry liability and vehicle insurance, and worker’s compensation covers all of our staff..
All our employees go through extensive in-house training. The training is both online (we call it ServiceBasix University) as well as job-specific training.
We don’t hire contractors. All our people are employees and undergo a criminal background screening, and they must pass a drug test.
We carry liability and vehicle insurance, and worker’s compensation covers all of our staff.
Contact Us Now